Good morning all- need some urgent help plse!

Good morning everyone!

I am just wondering about my boyfriend of over one year. He confuses me totally! Last night I went over to his house and we had a argument regarding him always being in a negative mood. Well I may have over reacted but I take it personally as he makes me feel like I am nothing. To cut a long story short we had a fight and I said somethang rude to him and than he literally flew me out of his house. He let me back in and we made up. We made love and he hugged me all night and all was fine. This morning I left his house and he sent me a message after one hour saying how are u? ( As I went to work ) . He never does that. I rang him up and he was being really nice to me. Well today he is going to the Easter Show with his mates and I got abit hurt because he always does fun things with them but he told me he will get me a showbag.

His friends are all single and he has been hanging out with them alot lately. Does he just want me for one thing? Also does he feel bad about last night?

The guy plays with my emotions and I get insecure when he hangs out with his single mates.

What would you do?

Should I end the relationship?

hi

These issues are common in a relationship, either as friend or in a relationship. I would suggest that you talk to him about how you feel about this issue. Then allow him to explain to you about the situation.

I don't think is a good idea to always end a relationship when things goes wrong, unless the both of you have talk to each others.

Woof Woof

Don't know how old you are but I guess he at least still has a lot of growing up to do. Trying to force it won't work, so you either have to be patient and be prepared to wait while enjoying the positive things in the relationship or split. Only you can decide.

Good luck.