i was dating a guy for 3 weeks. we really started liking each other. he started telling me that he is really gettin attached to me and is getting scared about it. i did feel that he was really genuine. he has a reputation as a flirt. I am a very different kind of a girl and he said he likes me because I am different and he is looking for something serious. everything was going fine but somewhere deep down i knew it was not goin to work. One night he went partying , got totally drunk and started doing the dirty dance with some girls in the club. I could not go coz i had some work. My friends who happened to be there told me what happened and i felt it was not right. So when i asked him about it , he said that's the way you go clubbing and looks like he is not sorry for it. I broke up with him. I still like him though...

shud I get back with him if he asks me too? I guess I really like him.

please help me...

tough call

you've said he's a flirt.

can you handle him dancing dirty with other girls? I wouldnt break up with him just over that, but i would voice my feelings about it.let him know that is unacceptable. you've only been dating for a few weeks, so are you guys exclusive?

however...if he is continuing to do that, i wouldnt stick around.

it seems there is some trust issues going on here. that is not good. the statement you made about your gut telling you it wont work that sounds like a flag. i dont know if the issue is with you or not.

dancing with a girl...eh, dont a deal breaker, but if the behavior continues i'd drop him

he has a reputation and he told me about it . it looked like he opened up so much to me . tellin how his past life was or how he wants things in his life and we had an emotional attachment. the question about the dirty dancing he actually doesnt accept that he has done it. he says u did not see me doin it and i really trust my friens coz they hav no reason to lie to me..

infact he keeps sayin tat i saw ur friens dancing too.. my friens were jus dancing and not dirty dancing. i did talk to him sometime bak and he says i didnt give him an opportunity to explain things to me and jus took a decision. he does not ask for a second chance but keeps sayin its not easy for me .. and keeps questioning that if its easy with me... he actually does not agree to the fact that he was dancing tat way...

why does he need a second chance? he hasn't even asked you for one! If he thinks it's fine to dirty dance with random girls, do you really want him to be your boyfriend? It's fine if you're not the jealous type, but if you are, and he hasn't even asked for you back... I'd just forget him.

ok reading your last post drop him...

at least if he admitted it and said he likes to flirt, and the fact you havent been dating long, at least you'd have an honest answer from him, and you could decide if it is acceptable or not.

as you said you dont have any reason to not believe your friends. the fact he lied to you about it, it can only be a sign of things to come.

yes you like him, but please spare yourself the heartache or you will be in my boat, miserable, feeling rejected. at least now you can cut losses early