any advice for NC at work?

Help! Tomorrow's Monday and I'll see my ex b/f. We met at work and I need advice on what to do when we see each other. I haven't talked to him since last Friday (3 days ago). He initiated the NC. It hurts and I'm afraid about tomorrow. I've been used to hearing from him very frequently. But now, have to deal with NC.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Treat him like you would any other coworker. Don't talk to him unless it's for work. If you see him in the hallway, nod or smile, that's it. If you must talk to him, like you are in an elevator together, talk about the weather, or about a show on TV.

Well, this is definitely a tough one. My advice to you is to fight the urge to "find something" work related to talk about with him. Try to remain as professional as possible. Be strong, this is a difficult situation but not an impossible one.

Post often to get feelings out. It really helps. During work keep track of the things that bother you, the tough times and anger filled moments and then come back here and vent! Seriously, let us know how tomorrow goes.

rocker, you're so right about it seems you're looking at a stranger. There's a song, "You've lost that loving feeling"? Feels weird and I DON'T LIKE IT!

This morning was rough, but feeling better this afternoon. I declined lunch with him and a bud here at work. He looked disappointed when they came back that I didn't go with them.

I can see why it's easy to fall in love with someone from work, or whatever place you spend alot of time at. But, when the breakup comes, it's like DOUBLE HELL!!!

im working with my ex of a month. and it is hard as hell there are times when i want to quit. i have been there 6 yrs him just under a year i wish he would just quit!!! and i am so sick of seeing him and being social with him. i still have strong feelings and it hurts me to have to pretend that im ok with being friends. it makes me mad to see him happy and over me.

best of luck to you, im not having much with it. the one thing i do know is i will never date a co-worker again!

well, yeah, I mean, just for a diversion. So you have plenty of men e-mailing you telling you that you're pretty. Maybe if some of them seem ok, meet them out for a dinner or drink.

yeah, I've found my share of liars and losers and married guys online, but there are some good ones on there too!

whatcha

its tough when you have to see them everyday. just take it slow, one day at a time.

try to avoid them unless you absolutely have to interact. good job on declining lunch.

online dating is weird...i'm trying it just for the diversion...havent met anyone that interests me to seriously pursue, but it is fun to talk to new people