Hey guys,

I've got a really big problem "I'M I LOVE WITH 3 GIRLS"

i'll tell you the situation with each girl

1: her name is Alysa, i've known her since the 5th grade and when she first asked me out it litterally changed my life but over the years we broke up and she found someone else but i still love her and she know it i usually tell her when i go over to hang out with her brother but that stopped when i found out she had a boyfriend and that was last month.

2: Her name is Racheal, she gos to my school and shes new, she found out i liked her when my friends some how got it out of me (I still don't know how but they did) but she likes my friend Chis (Murry is his nick name) and she told me she wasn't interested.

3: Her name is Megan, She gos to my school to and know one knows i even like her (most don't even think it's possible because i'm more popular then most my friends and shes not that popular. No offence to my friends if there on this site) i started to get a crush just 2 weeks ago and it spread quickly and put her in the top 3 but she flirts with every guy i know but not me but then again i can't really tell when people flirt with me (even my friends say that). There is one guy i think shes really into and thats my friend Danny so i'm not making a move until i make sure whats going on between them.

So now you know my problem can any one help?

Your 14 years old and you say your in love with 3 girs? Dont use the word "love" so loosely or it loses its entire meaning.

So by your post i can tell that you want to choose one and become exclusive with that girl. First make sure they all want to be exclusive with you too.

Now: Who do you see yourself with a year or two years from now?

Pick that girl.

It may not be love, but rather "puppy love" or you might be in love with the idea of being in love or teenage hormones. Since all these girls are taken or probably interested in other guys, you will have to keep an eye out for other available girls that are interesting who like you in return. So don't worry about these girls, keep your focus more on your studies, family/friends & hobbies.

It sounds to me like you've already sorted yourself out.

Alysa's got a boyfriend so she's taken. Racheal isn't interested so that rules her out. So that leaves you with Megan who isn't going out with anyone yet although she's interested in your friend Danny.

Is Danny interested? Has Danny asked her out? If he hasn't then I'd say she's not off limits and if you want her get in there first!

Good luck.

Puppy love means having quite some feeling when you met someone and were friends with as a kid. I would suggets focus on stuying, activites, hanging out with friends more than worrying about finding a girl, you're only 14 and already you thinking about being in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You still got plenty of time for that.