Afraid i don't kiss good enough

Aight so me and this girl are really feelin eachother and i think its gunna turn into a relationship soon....im chillin wit her again thursday and i wanna make my move on her....one problem im scared if i dunt kiss good enuf for her she'll just forget about me and go find some1 else....any advice? please gimmie some im desperate here i really like this chik

For starters, don't be pushing your tongue into the back of her throat, that just does not work. First try to be slow, adapt to her style. When things start picking up then up the tempo a little. I think variety is the key. Just try not to be too aggressive.

want my advice, practice. practice a lot. and then practice more. just make sure you're not shoving your tongue all the way in her mouth, or drooling everywhere, and for the love of everything in the world, close your eyes. no kiss is right if the eyes are open.

ok im a girl and im tellin u, u must think we r all pretty damn insensitive. even if u r a crap kisser which i doubt, u'll have a chance 2 practice with dis girl so just dont freak out. even ask her how it woz, b honest. some of us think thats cute. at the end of the day she shud like u 4 just u, not how well your tongue works

ok im a girl and im tellin u, u must think we r all pretty damn insensitive. even if u r a crap kisser which i doubt, u'll have a chance 2 practice with dis girl so just dont freak out. even ask her how it woz, b honest. some of us think thats cute. at the end of the day she shud like u 4 just u, not how well your tongue works

ok that's all true, but every person knows that if you can kiss a girl/guy, and make their pulse rise, and make them feel really good, it always helps. I mean, you'll probably never do this the first time, you have to ask what they like, but when you get it, it's worth it!

Trust me, this is something you shouldn't have to worry about all that much. For one, if she really cares for you, your kissing skills should not be the most important thing. Practice makes perfect is my moto. I'm sure you'll be fine. Just adjust to her style and don't get too serious too soon. Since you're not that experienced just start off slow and things will get easier as you two become more comfortable with kissing. Good luck and have fun!