wow wow its all i can say!!

ok if you have been keeping up to date with me, we broke up a few weeks ago. exchanged things last thurs and on thurs night i called and texted like 5 times saying i love you we can fix this etc.. then nothing i stopped.

on sun or mon i put up a post asking if i should send him a text saying sorry about my calls the other night, i thought about your right it wouldnt have worked i hope we can go back to being workfriends like before.

everyone said dont and so i did. lol

we saw each other at work today said hey hows it going we talked about a couple other things totaly un couple stuff..

any how to the wow part! i had a note up in my restaurent saying i needed a place to stay on sun mon and tues night. i over booked my house with relatives and i just found out today my roommates are not going away etc ... so im not going to tell my little cousins they cant stay here.. they are flying in for interviews and i did promise awhile ago.. so i figured i would stay at a friends or coworkers.

lots of people have said sure but...... my ex just called (i didnt answer) and left a message saying he overheard someone saying i could stay at there house so he wanted to le tme know i could allways stay at his house and he also wanted to chat and just see how things were with me. (sorry he started the message) with hi hun!! and said for me to call him back... WOW!!

dont worry im not calling him back i will see him at work tomorrow anyways! but i am blown away. shocked.

i think it might be because of my text 2 night ago saying lets just be friends. you were right your not the one for me. and he is happy that i am cool with him and he doesnt think i like him that way anymore.

im just so confussed ..

on to other things i went to speed dating tonight 15 guys 5 min chats ididnt meet anyone. they were all very nice just know conection plus none of them even reached my chin. lol!! i am only 5"9.