Im So Mad!!!!

OK heres the situation. My boyfirend is supposed to come see me next week and we haven't seem eachother in over a month. We just found out he booked his flight wrong and he will only be here for 3 days instead of 7 days!!! He tried to rebook it but it costs double what he originally paid to change his flight and cant afford it. Im sooo mad at him right now. I feel like he let me down. We never see eachother and now its going to be even less time!!! I dont even feel like talking to him!!! Im not sure if im over reacting about this or not!

Anyways do i have a right to be mad or should i just let it go?

Thanks for anyones advice

Meg

You need to calm down and see the truth. He messed up but he didn't do it on purpose, thereforeeee although it is annoying as you were looking forward to seeing him for 7 days, don't let it spoil the 3 days together you have by creating an bad atmosphere. He may not bother coming again.

I understand where ur coming from esp with LDR's being so hard, u cherish the time that u do have with them when u can get it. Think of it this way...Atleast u can still get to see him. Granted it isn't for a week, but u still get to spend sometime with him. Just makes those few days as memoriable as possible, you'll get to see him again!!

Ya i understand what u all are saying. But this isn't the first time he has done somehting like this. I was visiting him about a month ago and he bought my ticket and booked the wrong day i was supposed to leave. So everything got messed up and for changing the flight he had to pay more money. I feel bad that he had to pay more but i had to get home. And not he did the same thing again. Hes not stupid! Hes fourth year archtech student. Hes very intelligent but what is his problem.

Anyways im prolly stil really mad about this and jsut venting but i guess i should just ge tover this, and i will.... eventually!

Thanks for everyone replys

• 1 month later...

i get ya! i got mad was ment to see my bf n he mucked up tikets n i cudnt but he never did it on purpose so say u no ur bit disspointed cos u wanted spend time with him but just make most what ya got else ya regret it when he goes home agen!

MAYBE ... you should book the flights from now on. Then you won't have problems like this anymore.

But like it was said already, at least you get to see him ... i haven't seen mine in almost 2 years!! so if i were you, i wouldn't complain.

i can see how frustrating it is, but just enjoy the time you will have together. at least he didn't book it to the wrong city or something

You probably aren't as mad at at "him" as much as you are "hurt" that he made you feel as if you didn't matter much... to make such a mistake like that when you don't see eachother. I would think it would have been such a priority to get that right... that it meant as much to him to see you more days as it did you.

He made a mistake, don't let it ruin the time you do have together by making him "pay" for his mistake by bringing it up a lot. Tell him how it made you feel, hopefully he'll validate your feelings and move on.

I'd be mad too. By why are you mad? Because you really want to spend time with him, right? Because you love him? I think that you should try to be mad at the situation, not him. If you feel that his mistake is evidence of him not taking the relationship seriously, that is another matter. But if it was an honest mistake, he should be just as upset as you are. LDRs suck. Try to have fun when he is with you.