Breaking up becaue shes too good for me

No I have always expressed how much I liked the guys, maybe a little too much even - perhaps they thought I was expecting too much from them, as if i thought they were perfect or something, but i knew they weren't, no-one's perfect. They just seemed to make assumptions which were true about how I felt for them, or how they were gunna screw up or something.

i read a book call "who moved my cheese?"

I decided that i needed sit the hell down and to put things in perspective.

The advice from many in here was invaluable but i couldnt put it together. After reading this book and re-reading your advice things became clearer. I fiured out that she wasnt too good for me, it was just that i put and held on to tightly to her and made her my center, which created my insecurities. Things do not change over night but realisation does help change.

i read a book call "who moved my cheese?"

I decided that i needed sit the hell down and to put things in perspective.

The advice from many in here was invaluable but i couldnt put it together. After reading this book and re-reading your advice things became clearer. I fiured out that she wasnt too good for me, it was just that i put and held on to tightly to her and made her my center, which created my insecurities. Things do not change over night but realisation does help change.

Making someone your center isn't wrong (unless you've only been dating a couple of weeks) but being totally dependent on someone isn't seen as attractive, especially these days.