I helped a lot of you, but now I need help! I cant orgasm!

OK! I have had sex with around 5 ppl. and have had sex plenty, i don't want to sound loose, but its the truth..I have NEVER had an orgasm...not once. I mean, is there something goin on with that? What are some good tips that could maybe help me out..I am getting over my boyfriend..and i sleep with a guy that is my comfort sex. But even before my heart got broken I couldn't orgasm! PLEASE HELP!

The Clit is your friend use it........Try a viborator it will be your new best friend.

I had the same problem at first but i was scared because I was raped and sex reminded me of that. I had to play with my clit while he was kissing me or he would or eating out helps.

Do you always do it in the same postion? some positions are better for the girl to be able to orgasm

REMEMBER THE CLIT SO MANY PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT IT!

You need the foreplay, without that, you trying to start from a point you have nto reached. Foreplay for most men is the idea that they are going to get some, thats all most of us need. True men, however, care about the needs of their partner, and should realize it takes a little more effort to bring her to the point that they started from. He should take his time, start with the kissing, and caressing, maybe give you a hot bath. Ask him to give you a sensual massage before you engage in it, I bet he will see that not only will you be more pleased and satisfied by taking the extra time and effort, but he will enjoy the experience more himself as well.

Ok, I am going to be honest as well. I didn't have an orgasm until I was 27 yrs old and not for lack of trying. Eventually I was so fed up with it I dedicated a whole night to me and my vibrator. I placed it everywhere on me and tried every amount of pressure until I found what was best then I stayed at it until I had no choice but to have one. The problem since then has been having one with other people. I have a problem that stems from being sexually abused, I float away during sexual contact with others. I have only let my boyfriend give me enough O's to count on two hands and we've been together for 3yrs now (2yrs were long distance so it doesn't really count). Even after I had a talk with him and confessed to having this problem and asked him to bump up the foreplay I still can't. I get really paranoid that I am taking too long or he has lost the urge while he is working on me and that kills it for me every time. I end up faking it or getting him to get to the lovemaking so I don't have to worry about it. He is such an understanding guy that recently he has realized that I am still having problems and now when I try to cut it short he says lovingly 'No, not yet, not until you are satisfied'. Well that did it, I am thrilled and I never look back. I don't know if this is what you are going through at all, but if it is, find yourself someone you can trust to tell them all that's going on, there is nothing like confiding in someone and having them love you and help you.

Try the first bit first though, so you can let him know what works for you, that's very important.

Good Luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I know exactly what you mean! I can orgasm during receiving head, masturbation all that...just not sex! It just doesnt do ANYTHING for me. Ill lie there, and its just indifferent...I see alot of you are wriitng bout foreplay...I can get plenty of that and still not be satisfied when we go onto sex! Idont get it, it doesnt hurt, it just doesnt feel great! I need help too!

I second that, about focusing your energy. I think the most imporant thing to having an orgasm is relaxing--your mind and body (to the extend that you can, depending on what you're doing) and focusing on the pleasure. Keep reminding yourself, if you need to, of what you're feeling and if it feels good.

The other thing is, if you are anxious about your partner--either you worry he will loose patience or you just don't trust him, deep down, it makes it very hard to relax and enjoy yourself.