shy about making out

ok i have run accross a problem . me and my girlfriend have made out befor but that was when our friends were there and that was at a friends house and he was throughing a party. we made out on the bed while the lights were turned off and people were in there but all people we were comfortable. my girlfriend and i both want to make out again but the only chances we really have are at school and i am sorta nervous making out in front of people that i don't know. . she has no problem with makingout infront of people though and every time i am about to i sorta back out of it like m in my first period class and im thinking of making out during break and im all confident but then i think to much and get nervous and then chicken out. so basically what i am asking is is there anything i can do so i will not be so nervous and is it differnt making out while laying down than while standng up plz someone help me to marrow is the last day till spring break and she will be gone for a while

If you are the kind of person that does not like being stared at by people they don't know than I would suggest making out in more private situations. Going to a movie and sitting in the back is quite common among people your age. Also, going to other people's houses (like you've already done) and hanging out is good too. You could always go walk around your neighborhood together. You have a lot more options than you think!

If you want to be able to make out at school, however, there are more private areas to do so. You don't have to be in the middle of the lunch room to make out with your girlfriend. There's always a nice quiet corner you can find and I bet it would help for you to put your back to everyone with her against a wall or something. That way, even if you do open your eyes, you don't see the people who could be potentially looking over at you. Keep in mind, two people making out is not something most people want to take time out of their days to see so they will more than likely look over at the two of you and then turn away and keep going about their business. Don't think too much about it. You'll drive yourself crazy! Just close your eyes and lose yourself. That, and being with someone you care about, is what is so wonderful and enjoyable about kissing another person.