next step or what to do

hey guys!!! not totally sure is this is the right forum but here it goes.

theres a girl that i would say am good friends with even though ive only really known her for a few months. shes really cool and gets on with everybody. ive taken out a few times for walks and even for lunch (she suggested that) ive invited her to some of my gigs and she has been able to make it when she can but she works most of the time. i do text her and she always relpies with long answers. we always smile at each other when we catch eye contact and have similar thoughts and intrests. the problem is she pretty much does similar things with other guys (the going for walks, chill around theirs etc) so it kinda makes me feel like im just another "friend" so im wandring on posibillites of whether she just wants to be friends or if theres a possibility of something more. what can i do to make myself stand out more than the other guys? the last walk we went on she told me she really liked and decided we would do it every week. i was thinking of preparing a picnic for us (maybe moving too fast tho?) providing the weather is ok.

anything to enlighten me will be much appreciated!!!

the swordfish

The picnic idea is great. Nothing "illegal" about it, so too fast is not an issue. it is safe ground that will set you apart from the rest, and she will notice. But I will suggest that you think about something: What if you did your picnic, and eventually started bf/gf. Would you be comfortable with her hanging around all of her other guy friends? It sounds like she has lots of friends, and you can't, and shouldn't try to change people. I'm not saying this is any kind of problem, but if you think you would be dealing with insecurity issues here, It may be difficult to develop trust in the relationship. But if you're comfortable with her hanging around lots of guys and doing stuff with all of them, then things could work out great.