How do you guys feel about massages?

Is it a turn on? Or is it just what it is...a massage (where it doesn't matter who does it). Do you find yourself more attracted to a girl who's willing to give you a massage. Or after one, do you just see the girl as someone who's good for a massage and nothing more...?

I 'd at your last statement..I have NEVER heard someone say "well she massaged me too early, that's it, it can't go further!"

Massages can be relaxing, invigorating or a turn on. All depends on the context, the atmosphere, the purpose and how it's done. My partner and I give mini and full massages all the time..sometimes to ease sore muscles (we are both athletic and can have lots of strains and pains!) and sometimes it's foreplay. I would say someone might not be "more attracted" to you because of it, but they might enjoy the generosity and that aspect of you. There should be some reciprocity though.

I 'd at your last statement..I have NEVER heard someone say "well she massaged me too early, that's it, it can't go further!"

RayKay you crack me up!

All kidding aside, I think most of us of the female persuasion can tell when a massage or the offer of a massage is just a way to get in the pants. As long as that isn't the end goal too early on in the relationship, it's ok.

I think he knows that I wasn't trying to get into his pants... but maybe he was turned off by my forwardness and willingness to give him a massage?

Sorry, I should explain a little bit: We were friends for 2 years...he had been flirting with me for the past 6 months....I'm the one who offerred the massage. But haven't heard from him since I gave him the massage... =(

No, not at all. He actually even mentioned something about giving me a massage one day too... but I just brushed it off because I didn't want him to think that I'm just giving him a massage because I wanted one from him.

We joke around a lot, but he's not a sleazy guy.

Maybe he feels weird about the situation. I.e.... many he is REALLY attracted to you, and that made him more attracted to you. And now, he is wondering "crap, I want to make a move on her but, I don't want to ruin what we have" or something along those lines...

Other possibility is that he isn't interested in anything beyond friendship and is worried about giving you mixed signals.

Well, it feels really weird to me and I wish things were clear cut. Because he doesn't really call me to hang out (just that one night), but he's always joking about how we should "hook-up", but doesn't do anything to follow-up with what he says.

Last night I saw him and he mentioned that we should hang out but then didn't really say when or where or anything like that. So I'm VERY confused.

I wish I knew why he was this way. Any insight would really help me right now.