Shy is not the answer!! Guys help me!

I'm a normal fun, outgoing, loving gal

Not the type that care what I look like, or if my make-up is in order ( really don't wear it) Don't need to be covered up by it, its just hiding the real me and I don't believe in it fully.

Not really the one to be shopping crazy either i'd rather be in jeans with a

t-shirt, not a money spender, I like hanging out, 4-wheeling, building stuff ( getting my hands dirty ) I'm an action, horror etc. movie person, Playing Rugby is my favorite sport ( its a dirty game, rough and ya gotta be tough),i'm just not a high maintenance kinda girl I guess

So anywho my point being I want to start dating but i'm shy to make the first move on anyone that I kinda have a crush on, or just anyone, I guess part of me is hiding waiting for them, I scared to get hurt if it started out well then crashed and burn

Just wondering what you guys all reckon I should do, how do I go abouts this......etc.

Slick

Well its ok to feel a little nervouse and start asking the what ifs but how can you know if you dont try go for it dont live in the what if's they keep you from doing things that could turn out to be great. And dont worry about your looks be true to you I mean do what feels right you dont have to be high maintnance for a guy to like you in fact I think its pretty cool that you have the confidence to be your natural self I am so the opposite.

Looks were never something that set me back, beauty isn't always on the outside, its inside aswell, and I don't ever want to be a high maintnance girl, I'd rather be myself then someone i'm not and never will be so yeah........thanks hope to hear more on this

Slick

Like playing rugby. Some blokes might find that unfeminine but I bet you're nicely built and if I were your OH, I'd be cheering you on. I've met girls who I haven't been instantly attracted to physically who have become attractive just by the way they talk and act. I bet you're stunning anyway and there's plenty of blokes who'd like you, not me as I'm married and old enough to be your grandad.

You sound like a very together sort of girl and if boys don't want to date you, it's their loss not yours.

Good luck and take care.

Well, first off I don't think you should change. You sound fun. Actually, you sound like you'd fit right in with my group of friends. Are you worried that you won't find a guy that will be attracted to you because you're not high maintenance? If that's the case.. Don't be! I know lots of guys that don't want a high maintenace girl. I know lots that prefer that type but.. Everybody is different. Just keep being yourself and you'll find find someone who is attracted to YOU.