2nd meeting trouble

Ok i met this girl for the first time and we played tennis and had a great time. Now its been 3 days and I want to do something with her again. She said for me to call her and I'm thinking when I call her I should ask her to do something... but I don't know whats the best thing to do since I'm not that experienced with girls.

Im thinking the movies but she might think of it as a date and although I do like her more than a friend, I think that would be too quick. And she could come over but I think that might be boring. Any suggestions on where or what can we do? and no swimming because i cant swim...

Go for the movies! It's easy to not talk, and just spend time together. If you think it's too "date" oriented, then bring friends! Friends always make breaking the ice easier!

I agree, it's easier to call for a purpose than to just call to talk. It's always easier that way, so you've got the right approach. As time goes on, you'll figure her out a little bit more and you'll be able to tell more how she feels about you. (don't wory, you'll never figure her out completely )

Just take it slow, stay comfortable, and keep in touch enough for her to tell you're interested, but not enough that you seem obsessive. (it can be a hard line to find, but try not to go too far in either direction)

Good luck, just give it a shot!

S.A.M.