need help a.s.a.p

well on mon it will be 2 weeks since we broke up on tues i sent him a text giving him a meeting place and telling him we need to talk, that night at work i asked if he recived my text and is that o.k. he said yes , he was meeting with his parents and not sure when they would be leaving but we would talk tomorrow.

well yesterday 30 min before we were to meet i recived a text

hey my parents are still here i dont know when they are leaving cant make it for 5 try ya later

i never recived any text or phone call after that...

i love him and this was going to be my last shot. now im not sure what to do i will see him today at work, i am just going to tell him i want my stuff back. i want to tell him i want everything that is mine and the couple pieces of furniture that were mine that i gave him for his new place and tell him he has 2 days to return everything to me.

he has treated me like * * * * since we broke up not returning calls ditching me last night treating me like i was a horrible mean person to him when i have never been anything but good to him.

should i just ask for my things back and let him keep the my old wall unit and stero, that is what i was going to do before he blew me off last night. now i want to treat him like the piece of sh.. he has treated me like for the past week???

I agree with Momene about your hopes of getting back together with him. That notion will not help you to move ahead. If the wall unit and stereo you know you wont ever use then let him keep it.

No amount of talking, pleading, or meeting up with will get you back together with him. It sucks I know believe me I know it will be a hard road but you will have the strength.

Good Luck,