Girl is coming on way too strong.

Just a quick little background, my ex and I broke up about 4 months ago. Now, I started dating again. I have met 3 women gone out w/ 2 and only spoken on MSN with the other, but we are getting together Friday night.

Now, 1 girl and I are not seeing each other anymore. We talked and, its just not going to work out. Now,I went on a date with a girl this past weekend and she came on very strong with me. I was tentative to say the least as I am not looking for a serious relationship right away, I want to take things slow. Then, the next night, she MSN's me all upset that I have these other girls which is understandable but at the same time I just want to be casual about dating right now. So, I told her I was sorry she was upset but that I would continue to see other girls and if things work out between her and I great, but I didn't want to promise her the relationship she was looking for.

Now, she has called me everyday and we just went out again tonight for coffee, after she agreed the two of us would just have fun nothing serious. Anyway, after coffee, she went to hold hands but I wasn't very inviting and then when I dropped her off I said "Goodnight." and she said "Ive been waiting to kiss you all week." and then she kissed me and again I wasn't really kissing back I tried talking but she still wanted to kiss. Then she asked "So, when will we do something again?", I told her I didn't know, I was busy all weekend and we would get together sometime next week.

Now, the other girl I have talked to on the phone to set up our date and we talked for an hour w/o any awkward pauses and im already crazy about meeting her. But, again, we haven't spent an evening together yet. So who knows.

But I am so worried I am going to break this girls heart, and even though she says its cool im seeing other people, I don't think it is. I am not a person who wants to juggle 2 women.

How should I approach this situation? I never wanted to be in it, im so angry b/c I told her straight up "No serious relationship."

She's coming on too strong but you're not giving her much to feel confident about.

Your interests conflct. She obviously wants you to start liking her and taking it seriously and you're defiant about keeping you options open.

I say let the girl off the hook and break it off with her easily.