overshadowed by my bestfriend...

so i prety much have one friend who is a girl. mostly becuase i dont like girls cuz they cause way too much drama and im not into all that.

I love the girl to death... shes like the sister i never had.. but lately i feel like im overshadowed by her.. like more ppl like her, and all these guys are constantly telling me how pretty my best friend is.. and its not that im ugly, its just it almost lowers my self esteem being around her... i dk if this is stupid or like unhealthy..

Beautifull people get a lot of attraction, but you have to pinch thru all of this fakeness. I think you should tell her about it, i think she holds you in higher esteem then you are willing to believe. What matters most is that 'spiritually' you are a loving and helping person, that is true beauty. For the materialistical world, beauty from the outside is important, and that hurts because you get overshadowed , just love her as a friend and think that its hard for her too for getting all that attention, i know that if you get a lot of attention your ego gets pushed up the mountain, and you will have to deal with that she might possible think she is 'better' then you or whatever, but you really don't need any of all of that crap. Just love and support eachother like friends, yes she might be prettier then you, but that doesn't mean you don't count in life.

Remember a real friend walks in when other people walk out when your in trouble. You'd thereforeeee have to act like a real friend, and love and support yourself too.

Just be satisfied with what you have.

Beauty is all an opinion. Don't think that simply becuase they think your friend us cute, that you are ugly. You shouldn't compare yourself to others and then rely on other people's opinions. You should be the one to make the decision. You are beautiful and unique the way you are. Remember that.