i can't get over him - i need to get him back!!

hi, this may get abit long but i really need help so please read it!! basicaly i'm totally in love with my ex of 3months david. we had been going out on and off for about 4months but it had only been a really un-serious kinda relationship. then he asked me out again in April and we were together until June. In that time we fell totally in love with each other and it was the closest i have ever been to someone. Then he called me one night and told me he didnt feel as strongly for me as he used to, and we broke up. A few days later we spent 2 hours on the phone (this was on the monday nite) and on tuesday we flirted loads and he was going to ask me back out, but he didnt as he didnt feel he could trust me. things were very awkward between us the whole week. Then at the party on that saturday he pulled his best friend anna, i was well upset and was crying loads as i had always thought there was something between them. Me and anna now really dont get along, and so dave hates me. he also says im a flirt and he cud never trust me. he gives me evil looks and calls me names whenever i walk past, but dispite all this i am still totally in love with him. i cant stop thinking of him and i dont know what i can do. please please please if anyone out there has any ideas please help me coz my world is falling apart i love him more than anything. thank you xxx

I think u should try to talk to him, tell him how u feel?

Although I think its pretty low gettin off with some1 else when your right there, considering your history. He seems to be playin games with u, u dont know whether your coming or going, is that really what u want from a boyfriend?!?!

I know its hard but if I was u I would hold my head high, and show him that Im strong and can get on without him, its tough, but beneficial when Your over him and can go out and get some1 truly worthy of u and can give u everything u want and need.

Good luck.

I dont think its healthy to want a person that could treat you this way but the heart does strange things. My advice to you is to stay away from him as much as possible, when a relationship breaks up your brain sends chemicals into your body telling you that you want something (usually that person) its like trying to give up smoking you crave it for a while but it gets easier. If you want to go through pain again then keep on calling him and trying to get him back. You should never need someone you should be happy just being you.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Now is a time to focus on you, clearly he doesn't want to be with you. One thing you said caught my eye.

Your BF said that he couldn't trust you and that he couldn't believe in you. Have you done anything to warrant such a statement? You said that he was hooking up with his friend Anna? Well more often then not people act mad towards other because of their own guilt. As in he is accusing you of being untrustworthy (betraying him) because he in fact is doing that to you.

Just something you might want to think about. Chances are he feels bad for wanting to leave you, so to alleviate his guilt he gets mad at you... because your are the object of his guilt. Strange isn't it? Humans are strange creatures.

I think u should try to talk to him, tell him how u feel?

Although I think its pretty low gettin off with some1 else when your right there, considering your history. He seems to be playin games with u, u dont know whether your coming or going, is that really what u want from a boyfriend?!?!

I know its hard but if I was u I would hold my head high, and show him that Im strong and can get on without him, its tough, but beneficial when Your over him and can go out and get some1 truly worthy of u and can give u everything u want and need.

Good luck. serious! TALKING DOESN"T WORK!!! this is real life, you can't just talk to them and everythings ganna be alright. TAKE ACTION!! and + he doesn't want 2 be with you, so y don't you just move on

Sweetie. If you could see my heart right now, it would look like urs, in fact I got it tattooed on me. Black broken in half and bleeding. It hurts. I am in almost the EXACT same position, its uncanny how much urs and mine sound alike. Let me be the first to say...If you truly love him. then try to talk to him. But don't break down on the phone that will only give him the upper hand, like i did with Alex, I told him I needed him back and couldn't go on without him and blah blah, but that was awhile ago, now its a bit different cuz i did get himback, but for different reasons, and only to make it end like this, cuz after i got him back, i dd everything to keep him happy. and it still ended like htis. im still heart broken, and I still and drowning in my own pain. so stick with me and u and me will get through it. keep me up to date! God Bless