hey me and my boyfriend breakup 4 weeks ago i love him alot me and him been together 3 mouths or so. me and him see each other everyday afterschool and one day he have to go to his mom for awhile he call me alot one day he just stop call me some reason i got feelin he was cheatin on me went he was at his mom house in arkansas one day i call his brother ask him if he was cheatin on me and he said no i believe him few weeks went ask his brother i call him see if not really cheatin on me and he said no and i was alrigth then and one day i call brother again i ask him when he call u i want to break up with and his brother call me it was stupid of me tell him i want to break up with him . after we break up he got a new girlfriend i cry little went i heared that from him but i didnt cry went i was on phone with him but i wasnt jelous alot went he got new Girlfriend . one day i talk him few day ago on the computer and he say he miss me and told him prove it to me and he said i love u or i miss u over and over and still have his new girlfriend went ask me he miss me and ask me if he call me or i call him told him no..... what could i do plz help want him back .

i kind of understand what you are saying. But you didnt say whether or not you found out if he was cheating on you for sure. I would wait and find out for sure if he is or was cheating on you. And know that his brother wouldn't tell you. His brother would probably keep his secret for him. Not only that, but if he isnt calling you Im not really sure that it is truly the kind of relationship you want. Just try to call him and get ahold of him. talk to him about everything and go from there