Well for those of u who dont know the situation, ill fill u in

Im 16 and a junior in high school. Ive liked this girl since 8th grade (3 years) but have been afraid to tell her or even talk to her. Actually, im probably the quietest person on earth, i can go a whole day in school without saying anything and usually only talk when approached (because im shy, not because im rude or stuck up) and dont have any friends (but thats not the problem here). Well this year i found her screen name on some site that we were both apart of. I expected her to think i was a stalker when i im'd her but she was actually very understanding and it went well. We've talked online some since then (which was back in october) but still not in person. I ended up getting her cell number as well. I called her once for like 5 minutes cause i had to help her wit something, but that is the only time i did. She doesnt really come online anymore (only on her cell phone).

So now i wanna call her and talk, its better then chatting online and who knows, it may help me get the courage to talk to her in person. But the problem is that i dont have anything to talk about and i dont know how to keep convos going. Any advice on this?

thanx

The first time you call her just to talk, make it your goal to just make contact. If the conversation flows, great. If not, just be proud of yourself for having the courage to take that first step.

Whether you're on the phone or talking in person, forget yourself and focus on having fun and getting to know her. Do you have any classes, friends, or school activities in common? Use these commonalities to make small talk. For example: What was that homework assignment again?, funny things that happened in class, complaining about crazy teachers, unidentifiable cafeteria foods, driver's ed horror stories, and what tv shows or movies she likes. Whatever the topic, just have fun with it!