sad

it hasn't even been a week, i feel horrible i've lost weight i find tears rolling down my cheeks when i didn't realize i'm crying. i miss him i want him back. i hear stories about him going out after work each night, having a good time. i don't get why he isn't at home feeling crap like me, i don't understand why he couldn't talk to me and tell me what happened closure would be nice. i dread seeing him at work but at the same time i think to myself oh maybe when he sees me he will want me back, but i allready know he won't at least not yet it hurts me all over again. i dont have any friends to talk to about this, they dont want to hear about it, they just say if its meant to be it will happen give him space.

im at home thinking to myself today is his first day off since it happened, will he be sitting in his new place sad and lonely thinking i could be with him we could be playing are video games.

i want to hate him for making me feel this horrible, i also want him to feel this bad too. i don't understand why he couldn't tell me what happened, why he hasnt called just to see how im holding up. does this mean he never really cared? has he forgotten about me this quickly?

aghhhhh i hate him for putting me through this, esp when he allways said i would never hurt you it would be the other way around!! well right now i wish it was me who could have hurt him..

i just cant see it getting easier. es when i have to see him tomorrow having fun and laughing and going out. it really makes me feel like he never cared and i think thats what hurts the most, thinking that i dont rate any where. i dont know what to believe any more

i felt the same to. i had to face my ex the next day after the break up and there he was, sitting laughing and looking very happy. it hurts a lot i can't deny it.

my immediate thought was exactly the same as yours "is everything he said to me a lie...has he never really loved me". maybe he didn't...i've yet to find out.

he is out doing his own stuff maybe trying to get his mind off you.....you should go out with friends show him the same thing he is showing you....show him your having a good time....its best if u get out of the house and do stuff u will get you mind off of him....good luck, i love you

It hasn't even been a week. The way you feel right now.. I promise you that you'll start to feel better. Slowly yes, but you'll make a tiny improvement every single day even if you don't realize it at first.

I can tell you that he hasn't forgotten you. He'll never forget you, and even if he was the one to break it off he has his own emotions to work through. Going out is a way to take your mind off of things (And I suggest you do the same. Go out, try to have some fun, force yourself.). Contacting each other won't make things easier for either one of you. Emotions are raw right now and they need a chance to settle down, to heal, and that takes time.

Also, from my own experience, the only time I've ever felt closure is when I've healed. I've been left because he fell out of love with me or because he met somebody else. Or because we fought all the time and just weren't compatible. Or because we wanted different things in life. But no matter the reason I couldn't accept it and I always wanted them to tell me something more. I always wanted to have yet another heart breaking conversation for closure, closure that I felt I NEEDED to heal. But what I really wanted was for them to tell me they changed their mind. What you need isn't closure. You need to give yourself the chance and the time to heal.

thanks everyone your advice is what i would tell someone. i spent the day shopping it made me feel better and i kept thinking of things i am going to do to get past this. but i have to admit i thought about him every few minutes and i said to myself with everything what would he think, and i just kept wondering what he is doing right now!!! so.... tonight i am going to pamper myself and do girl things and hope when i wake up tomorrow the bags under my eyes will be gone, and when i see him at work i can nod and not run to the bathroom to cry.. i will let you know how the first day goes. thanks again