If you have read my previous post about my situation with an old friend of mine, this thread is an update. Anyhow, we continue to hang out, however nothing has happened yet. But I have noticed a few things that make me think. Im really begin think that she just may be interested. WEll just the other night i had a small get together at my house. She was there along with another old female friend of mine. We were all conversating when my other female friend mentioned that i had nice physical features and should model. The one girl im interested immediately agrees and goes on talking about my "nice full lips" and starts blowing my kisses. What a confidence booster. lol. Along with that, its just little things. HEr calling me "papi chulo" (spanish for "hot guy" or "stud"), her hugging me, playfully patting my head and looking me in the face while being a goofily singing songs, resting her feet right beside me on the chair im sitting on. I can see that physical contact is increasing. But i also noticed she kinda shys away when we are alone. Last night at one point i just wanted to just peck her on the lips but was reluctant to to her pushing me away after a previous attempt years ago. I really wanted to just give her a lil peck on the lips. the way she openly talked about casual sex and her mastubation habits really blew me away but made me think. she may not be the girlfriend type. but i wouldnt mind a casual thing. should i make the first move? how should i make the first move? I was really thinking about giving her a peck on the lips. as it looked like a had a few chances as we were alone a few times

and she would tell me to look at her face to assess her condition i guess (she had a few drinks). I wanted to give her peck right then and there. Is it the right thing to do? SHe seems interested. oh what to do. oh what to do.

She definitely sounds interested, if not then flirting with you big time, to give the impression she is interested! To an extent she does what I do with my friend who I like. I would say speak to her and see if her feelings have changed. Damn, I wish I would take my own advice.... :S

Yeah, but in some ways thats to your advantage, because you know how she works/ thinks. In one of these moments you have with her, I would either just go for it and kiss her, or else ask her what she wants- if she has feelings for you or not.

Good Luck, Hk87