from friends to boyfriend/girlfriend... how does it work????

Hi Folks,

Well I've met this great girl, 3 Weeks ago and We have met up a few times in the past couple of weeks and well on Friday night we went for a few drinks in the city after having a couple of drinks, we were kinda tipsy not drunk but kinda of the way. We walked to a shop to buy cookies and a drink of pop juice.

So we went and spoke on a bench near the riverfront and we were very pretty much sober as it was nearing the end of the night and we hadn't had any drink. She then said "I really wan't to kiss you" and I said I would like to do that aswell, So we made out a few times and held hands and walked for a taxi.

On Saturday we spoke and she said "i really like you but i feel that being good friends our friendship will last longer" so that was kinda confusing as it makes me think she regrets kissing me or does she want to be friends first and then take it day by day. I told her we can be friends for just now and she what happens through time and she said that sounds cool. I just don't know if she likes me when she said good friends...

What I'd like to know is, What is the dividing line between good friends and a relationship? I mean we made out, We are due to meet later today or tomorrow and I don't know if i should make out with her or not? or if we do make out reguarly when we do see each other, to me that would mean we are good friends that kiss but don't officially go out.. i dunno..

any ideas..

thanks for reading..

p.s. what was really bizarre was in the taxi home "friday, I'am in love" by the cure came on ..

I think that the only way to really get answers to your quries is to ask this girl what she thinks, because I believe every person would have a different opinion on this and its her opinion that will end up counting the most! So to be sure of what she expects ask her. Good Luck.