My gf's sex drive.

Well, to be frank, there is no sex drive from her. I have to ask anytime I want it, and even then, its not likely to happen. She says that she doesnt like when I ask, but if i dont ask, then it wont happen. In the beginning we used to do it like rabbits. But recently it has kinda faded into a once a week if im lucky kinda thing, and we hang out pretty much everyday, so its seems like a long time. Lol.

I don't quite comply with this: "I have to ask anytime I want it." I thought that was understood; how can you expect her to read your mind? And besides, what is the purpose of your girlfriend? She is your girlfriend, and you are meant to love her entirely--but that doesn't necessarily mean physical love-making. It is also possible she has taken a sudden awareness to something most people--trust me, I have heard numerous accounts--tend to overlook; unplanned pregnency. Although you may think you are protected--and you abide by every noted rule down to the very last--it is not impossible that it should occur. What then? Are you BOTH prepared for such a thing as abortion, or if it should be too late, to have to raise a child at so young an age? Your girlfriend may have wised up, and isn't trying to put you off, she is protecting your relationship from a rather nasty situation.

Well, its not all about sex, but to never feel like she wants it, it sucks real hard. She is on depo prevara and I used a rubber everytime. Thats not an issue really. Maybe your right, I should just not act like I want to hang out constantly. Maybe she has a new guy, who knows. She has cheated on her bf in the past.

If she doesn't like to be asked, than it's probably because she feels pressured to satisfy you when she doesn't particularly feel like it. Sex is fun, but how much of the intimate time you spend together is about making her feel special and loved? Do you ever romance her outside the bedroom? She might have started losing interest if the sex became routine and it seemed to her to be more about your sex drive and less about your feelings for her.

I know it's an uncomfortable topic, but ask her why she's lost interest. This might be easily resolved, but you both need to talking honestly about what's really going on first. Good luck!

Have you ever thought of what you could change instead of what she could change? Maybe you are the reason why she has no sex drive, and maybe she isn't feeling good. You never know how a woman might be feeling...she might just want to cuddle instead!! Think about how she might be feeling instead of being insensitive, and maybe withholding sex from you to get what she wants(sounds childish, but that's how some women think)

I just want to say it could be Depo shot - I know a few people suffer a lowered libido on it as it makes your hormones a bit crazy and alters that "sex drive".

She may want to talk to her doctor about other options to the Depo shot. Problem is it also takes a long time to leave her system too.

From hearing the stories I have from friends, I would not go on that ever myself. I know one person whom loves it...but that is 1 out of several dozen I have talked to.

i was gonna say the same as above, it could very well be the depo. but i'd also give each other some space a bit to miss each other. a relationship could easily become platonic without any of that desire that comes up from distance and a bit of mystery.