Just Wonderin

Depends on the size of the girl. If your an Asian girl then size would matter in a different aspect then if your a Black women. Just like men are built differently so are women. Some women are very tight and narrow, some wider and deeper. Being a women..i should know. Some men who another women thinks is too big..fits just right for another women. So the question isnt "does size matter", but to whom does the size matter to.

Yes and no. I have been with a guy who was pretty big 8-9 in. but the sex was not good. Then my other ex was smaller about 6.5-7 in. and he was the best thing I ever had. The guy with the big @#$% thought that he was better than my ex b/c he had a big @#$% but He never really gave me the kind of orgasams that the smaller guy did. They both were dogs and cheated on me. If your girlfriend dumped you b/c of that then do not worry about it. Some guys will not go out with girls with little breast so I guess the sexes are even.

• 2 months later...

It's a fact that 70% of women wish their man's penis was larger. Most women will admit that bigger is better.....it only makes sense that a larger penis is going to offer more vaginal stimulation as it is making more skin to skin contact (especially with the clitoris) than a smaller penis. Check out the website below, it's my new favorite site!!