ugh why am i so stupid?

k well hers the deal

when it comes to a girl that i only think of friends i do really really well

but when its someone that i like and im juse beggining to know, i get really nervous an stuff and our covnersations and stuff only goes to liek jsut casual an lasts only like 3 minutes

well im going to ask this girl out but i dotn wana just ask her out of the blues so i want to be talking to her really deeply for a bit then ask her but i want to know how i can get htat time where its just the two of us during class and stuff

thanks

Perhaps it would be weird, but that's one sure way to get the message accross that you're interested in getting to know her. It only seems weird for you because you like her. I would try to talk to her in class once or twice - even stupid things, about the class, or about the assignment. That way she can get used to the idea that you are at least on communication basis. After that, a hi here and there in the hallways, and then it's not weird at all to come up and talk to her.

Try not to think too much about it. One thing I have learned with girls is that if you get too chummy with them, they will get the wrong idea and think you only want to be friends. If she likes you, it will completely throw her off. I think that girls are just much better than guys at flirting. You need to pick it up. Don't be afraid to tell her how you feel. If she rejects you, there are plenty more in this world, bro.