Hi, Im lea and I have posted alot about my ex bf and past relationship with him. Well to be quick he broke my heart. Well today, six months later, he had the nerve to im me telling me about his new gf. Well although it hurts like hell, I just need to hear from someone that they know what I feel. Like im not alone in this struggle that seems to have no end. That im not the only one hurting.

Lea

email removed

Email me too!

hi ythere darls..well im new n i just read this 1..umm..well..i was with a guy for 1 year n 6 months and when he dumpted me on my bday he went out with another girl that was at the same school as me..can u imagine how much that hurt..? well i know that it hurts..but the best advice i can give you is not to let him see that you are upset over it coz then he will know that you still feel for him and he has the power to over ride you..trust me i know how much it hurts..you just gotta bear in there..im still hurting.. i hope thats helped if ya wanna talk some more ill give you my email add...

thanks eleanor

Being a jerk to you just out of the clear blue is an asshole thing to do. Dont let him put you down. Tell him about your new b/f who is more of a man than he ever was. If he is trying to make you feel bad ignore him or put it right back on him. If he wants you to feel bad he doesnt deserve your love. Sorry but thats my opinion on it. Its easier to say than do. Ive been through very similiar situations with my ex g/f.

I disagree with "Zwarren" telling him something to hurt him back will only hurt you more. What you need to do...is REALLY move on with yourlife and trust me...things will fall into place. Go out...date and have fun...the less time you spend losing sleep over him the more time you will have to worry about you. Next thing you know...You'll be over this guy. WHo knows..you may even find out that you don't even like him as much as you thought. You would be surprised what another few dates can do for your self esteem...good luck

Your ex is a real *beep*. If you do happen to hear from him again just tell him how happy you are for him. I did this to my ex and it made him feel bad that I did not care if he had a new G/F or what ever. Say something like, That is so great I hope everything works out for you! This way you walk away looking like the mature person. This way he knows that you do not care about him anymore in a romantic way. He must still have some feelings for you or he would not need to tell you every detail of his life.

If you respond to him in only a happy positive manner he will know that he no longer has any effect on you even if he really still does. He will wonder what has made you change!