Well my b/f and I broke up. But we still visit each other, talk on the phone, have sex etc. I asked him if he wants to make our relationship work. He said he doesnt know. Then I asked him if he would like it if we didnt see each other for a while and he seemed to get mad. Im confused. What do u think is going on here??

He is probably not ready for a relationship right now, and the fact that you are still having sex, just makes him think that you don't need a relationship to have sex. The fact that you told him that you want to spend time apart and he got mad, was because then you wouldn't be havin sex. Talk to him, and tell him that you aren't going to have sex outside of a relationship, and see how he handles that. If he says fine, we don't need sex, but I want to still talk to you, than I'm wrong. If he gets angry, then leave him alone, he's a dog.

I'm sorry, but no one can really tell you what's going on but him. i think i write this on every post i make, but my bf and i almost broke up, and it was an issue of he thought that was what i needed and what would be best for us, but it wasn't, obviously. why did you guys break up? You need to talk the whole thing out.

well i can tell you that he is not the type of guy who wants sex all the time. i ask him so i know sex doesnt have much to do with it. we were separated 4 a while and i didnt call him or anything. he come over my house just to talk ( i figured he missed me). he was also sick during this time and called me to bring him medicine. he couldve called someone else. but really, sex is not a big issue here.