My last relationship, I was always there for her and she dumped me. I said, "remember when your grandma died? I was there. Remember when you flunked out of school? I was there. Remember when you lost your job? I was there!" She said, "I know, you're a bad luck."

- Tom Arnold

"Let's still be friends." Translation: "If you still want to buy me stuff, I'm OK with that"

- Devin Dugan

She says, "I love you, but we can't be together", You say, "So I guess when you hate me, you'll call me, and we can be a couple again"

- Michele Balan

My boyfriend and I broke up because I went over to his house unannounced. He was upset that I'd come over without calling first, especially since he was there with another woman. He trusted me, and I let him down.

- Grace White

The last girl I went out with blew me off. Now I call her with lame excuses to see her, "Hey, did I leave a penny over there?"

- David Spade

I asked my ex, "Do you think we'll get back togther?" She said, "I think the chances are better of me putting Super Unleaded into a rented car."

- David Spade

When you get back together with an ex, it's pathetic. It's like having a garage sale and buying your own stuff back.

- Laura Kightlinger

Hope you all get a smile out it.

Hehe, I can recoqnize my past in it, and surely I can smile, great fun

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived."

Margaret Mitchell

" is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all."

"

You wondered how you'd make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else, yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing you're looking for, is the one thing you can't see."

Vanessa Williams

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing."

Anais Nin

Can u follow me?