is she pregnant

Shizzle

omg i feel sick just typing this,

my girlfriend came out n told me last night that she thinks she is pregnant. and havnt slept all night and constantly been sick, i cant imagine what she must be feeling like, she is 15, beeen on the pill since december..

to say the least were VERY sexualy active and i cnt stress how much i mean VERY..

i know i should have wore condoms aswel, but she has told me plenty of times it doesnt feel as good and she likes the feeling of me "finishing" in her.

but now this! were goin to get the test today but what do i do if she is? course am sticking by her.

she has had the following symptoms:

• headachs
  • tender breast
  • she was sick the other day

anyone been here before? please

Oh dear. I know its impossible not to worry, but her worrying too won't help. Until you get the test results, even go to a doctor and get a blood test, there is no definite way to tell if she is pregnant or not.

Good Luck, I'm glad to hear you are sticking by her.

Hk87

Has she missed a period?

The symptoms you describe could easily be PMS hormones. It's good that you are going to get a test- but let this be a lesson to you. At 15 and 18 neither of you are in a place where you are ready to be self sufficient parents.

Condoms with the bill are your safest option.

Shizzle,

Is your GF taking the pill consistently?

Also, this is not your first pregnancy scare with her:

What's it going to take for you both to practice safer sex?

Wouldn't it be worth it to use a condom so that you do not have to have these monthy scares in which your whole wrold comes crashing down on the possibility she can be pregnant?

BellaDonna