Need girl's answers...

Gauchori

I think it's a cultural thing. Or maybe a generation thing. I've talked to some older ladies and they prefer cut guys. In my own experience, I've handled maybe half a dozen peni and only one was cut. I actually prefer the au naturel look because I like being able to jerk him off at anytime.

As for infection and dirtiness and the stinkiness of smegma, it's all hygiene. If a guy keeps himself clean, he won't have any troubles. And in our society that is so bloody obsessed about cleaenliness and sterility, there SHOULDN'T be any troubles with a foreskin.

It seems that in Canada at least, circumcision is on the way out. And for that I am thankful. It is a cultural thing, there is no medical reason to do it anymore.

I for one will tell the docs to not knife my son.

Like most things, it comes down to personal preference and varies with each person. Either way though, I think that if you are at the stage in a relationship when you can be sharing yourself to that extent, that a girl isn't going to mind because she, like CarnelianButterfly said, likes the person. Just like with a guy, I don't he would start complaining about a womens breast size if he has the chance to see them. When you get to that stage of intimacy, it generally is because you love the person and is thus going to love the physical features as well.