need help about virginity

koku

I don't think there is a standard "length" as to how far in your hymen is. It is different for everyone. Are you worried that if you accidently break it, someone will think that you are not a virgin when you DO have sex? I would not worry about that because many girls don't bleed when they lose their virginity. Some break it for various reasons (ie excessive exercise), injury... I know a girl who didn't have any of that, yet she didn't bleed at all during her first time. Does that help?

okay like I said, everyone's different...BUT the only other thing I can think of that could help you is this. I don't know any girls who have had their hymens broken if they had boyfriends finger them. SO...not more than a male's finger's length? Anyone else got any ideas as to how we could scientifically prove this?

Princess has it right.

Many people are under the impression that the hymen is located within the vagina. It is not. It’s part of the vulva, the external genital organs. It’s located outside the vagina. The hymen is a layer of tissue, just like the tissue around the opening of your vagina that partially conceals the vaginal orifice. You may or may not have one, most females do. The hymen is named after the Greek God Hymenaeus -- the God of marriage and weddings, FYI.

Courtesty of:

And for more info: