been a little over a month!!!!after bitter break up

really miss her and cant help but think she has just replaced me......what sucks is that she told me i need to be alone since i have went from one relatioship to the next......thus after telling how she has never loved anyone more then me and couldnt imagine if i wasnt in her life because of the pain

i find myself miserable and missing her after 5 weeks....other girls just arent the same dont even want to look at them .........i feel like she is running from this

Hi there,

I've been through a few rough breakups myself, and the one piece of advice I can give you is to concentrate on all other good things in your life right now, whether it be work, school, friends, etc. You learn very valuable lessons in each relationship which can be used in the next one to make it even better! Don't get yourself so down that the next relationship suffers because of this one!!

i know and appreciate that......my break up before her was rough as it was a4 year deal.....and when we met (i likedthis girl for years...she was married) it felt like all i went through from my past break up was worth it and i never felt like this about any girl except her....so i can only imagine what kind of girl is going to make me think that this break up was all worth it...?

yes, I have been through things like crap chilhood, getting kicked from home at 15, I even have one child who will probably never walk ( which brings constant tears), but this is up there in terms of a painful journey, It kills me everyday.

The thought that you have been seamlessly replaced by someone you thought you'd be with forever, just plain hurts deep.

Best to all of us

Dan

kickedin - thanks for the update. I know this is very hard for you. It's also hard for me losing my ex. 2 questions: Do you work out daily, even if it's just a walk? Do you have a pet at home to take care of and love you back?

I'm working out and feel so much better because I'm tired enough to sleep at night and have much more energy during the day. I'm impressed with the results. I'm working and it's showing. I also put an application in on a kitty at a local shelter that needs a home. I go and see her every day waiting for my 3 day waiting period before they let me take her. She recognized me when I came over yesterday (or at least I think she did) and she just wants to be close to me. It feels good.

i do work out almost every day.... i have a jack russel but i let my mom have him because she has leukemia and he is good for her

today is my birthday and it just sucks because it is pretty much 5 weeks to the day we broke up and i kind of marked this as my final day to let go....hope sucks i havent heard from her yet today would be a goody day for her to do something....out of respect anyway.....i dont think she will so i am trying to make the best of it

definitely! Happy Birthday!

My ex left me a week and a half before my birthday... so i spent it entirely alone. Not even any of my friends called. So I treated myself to a couple of movies and found out that there actually *is* something therapeutic about a tub of ice cream, a couch and pajamas.