Alright...

Well there's a girl that I've liked for a long time now, and just recently I went to her house... I have a pretty good idea she likes me, but I need you guys to help me out... Here are some things she's done/said... She winks at me while she's talking to me, she looks deep into my eyes, I haven't kissed her yet and she says "are you afraid of me", but I'm not sure she says that because I haven't, what do you guys think? It should probably be obvious, but nothing is for sure, any advice is awesome... Thanks guys!

hiya idont,

You are being aloof with this girl,and because she is attracted to you,she is translating it as.. you having no need for her approval (which will increase her interest).

By what you say,she is enjoying the fact that u r doing differently to other males and not slobbering over her. She is highly intersted in you as her "are you afraid of me" proves.

MY ADVICE....don't tell her how you feel,believe me. If you suddenly stop being aloof and come out with " over the time i've met you,my feelings for you have grown",her interest in you will take a dive. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO...is set a date. No compliments,touching her or telling her how you feel...just set the date. Then on that first date,at the end of the night,YOU MUST GO IN FOR THE KISS for 2 reasons.

1. Her response to your kiss will tell you everything. If you get cheek,you know that she was wasting your time. If she pulls away,she was wasting your time. If she responds enthusiastically,then as i suspect,her interest in you is BIG and congratulations.

2.A kiss at the end of a night is very romantic. If you don't try and kiss her...SHE MIGHT THINK YOU WERE WASTING HER TIME !

GOOD LUCK 8)

Hey I have a grandpa that lives in Sarasota!!! Ok anyway back to your question. Lemme put it plain and simple to you, if you spend time with this girl frequently ALONE and she throws you all these signs that you've described than you should have no doubt in your mind that you two have something for eachother. You don't have to rush into anything but I strongly suggest atleast letting her know how you feel and making attempts to hang out with her every chance you get...And if you got the guts, by all means ask her out! If she likes you, she won't care how you ask her so don't worry about what you haveto say, just pop the question. If she doesn't, atleast she knows how you feel and you feel better knowing that you let out your feelings that you have been hiding inside.