I loved with this Spanish guy at my work. We went out for about 1 year and a half. I was so good to him. We would go out for dinner sometimes after work or hang out at the Forest Preserve everyday for a couple of hours. I did a lot for him. He always bought me gifts for my birthday and Christmas and he drew a picture for me on Valentines Day and bought me balloons. That's the day I last saw him. He came in on Wednesday to work and he left really early (apparently he quit). He told his male friend that he was leaving and thinking about going back to Mexico but he didn't call me on the phone at the office saying he quit. I didn't find out until I asked his friend. In the meantime, I was waiting in the office parking lot for him for 45 minutes that day not knowing that he quit. He always said he didn't have a telephone at home. He used to call me every Sunday morning from a pay phone but now that stopped. He just never said goodbye to me. I feel very hurt because I really and truly loved him. Did he not tell me because he thought I would cry??? In which I am emotional?? Is that why?? Are guys easier for him to tell rather than me (female)??

hi, well it sounds like ur going through a rough time, im sorry. well i think everything happens for a reason, and it seemed like he really liked you. so i think he didnt tell u because HE was too hurt, and on top of that he didnt want to hurt u, although i know he did. maybe he just didnt want to make it so difficult, and thought it would be "easier" to just leave" or maybe, it was an emegency and he might come back, i think now all u can do is wait to see what happens. good luck take care bye!

This sounds like a very very odd situation. Honestly, I don't think it's about you. Why was he in a hurry to leave the country so fast? Perhaps he did something illegal or got mixed up in the wrong crowd and needed to get out of there ASAP. Maybe he figured the less you know about the situation, the better?

good luck. I'm sorry that you don't have your answers.