Hello people me again with ANOUTHER problem. Wel this time its more physical. Basicaly, I suffer from achne, I keep it under control as best I can with antibiotics, strickt facial hygine and erm face masks and stuff lol. But they just wont go, and recently they have been extra bad. And everytime I shave they go VERY VERY bad. And I need to shave daily but I leave it to like once every 4 days to reduce irritation and I end up looking like a tramp. Anyway I was wondering is there anythingI could do short of that electic therapy stuff thatkills the rootso the hair doesnt grow? cos shaving then flaring up with spots both damages my self confidence, is anoying and erm justnot nice for other people to look at.

Yer my sister was going on about that acid stuff. And theproduct sheuses and says its the best she ever had for her spots I copied and got the same. so I gues it has it in. As for moisturising apprently it has to be non oil based otherwise it clogs the pores. I havnt got any thats not oil based so I dont moisturise my face. But if you think that helps I will.

finally for shaving I use "Wilkinsons Sword Quatro, the worlds first four blade razor" with Gillette for men shaving foam (forsensitive skin).

Hi there,

I would suggest when you shave to wait until you have been in the shower awhile. Let the warmth open the hair folicles a little more. I also highly reccommend using a shaving cream that is non menthol. I think Kiehls has a wonderful shave cream for men. That line was started many many years ago by a DR who treated burn victims. Aslo ProActive I highly urge for you to try. I used to have acne on my chin line and it hurt soooo bad. I started using ProActive and seriously cleared my problem up. I no longer use the product but I reccommend it. When I used to be in cosmetic sales I would tell my clients about it too.

Good Luck,

HAHA thanks I will source that out I never heardof that product. It may be because imin the UK not USA. And erm there is shaving gels I may get one of those instead they look soothing. I usualy shave before a shower maybe I will change but often it is after not noticed much difference.