A Pollyanna moment from ElektraHere!!!

Hello Enotaloners,

Ok I have had the crappiest of years in my whole life last year. I also have been posting very sad posts as of late. I was thinking this AM "why don't I take as much time and love I give to others who don't return it back to me for myself?"

So now this is where I get Pollyanna so get ready......

Tomorrow I will take the day and buy something special for my self. Perhaps I will order flowers for myself and have them delivered, maybe on my lunch break go over to Sephora and buy that lipstick I have been eyeing, or going to the store after work and getting some great cheese, crackers, fruit, and wine?

I am also going to tell myself that I am gonna start loving me more and more each day. I am going to start to take care of my body on the inside and on the outside. My goal is to be a transformed person by the summer. I want to have the best summer and so that is one of my goals. I have some irons in the fire for the summer so feeling good about myself will make it even better.

I can't explain to you what prompted all this? Perhaps my grandmother sending me her positive vibes, perhaps the sun from this weekend, or it could just be the next step in the year of me? I don't know but I sure am gonna run with this one.

HAPPY VALENTINES TO ME!!! OH YES AND TO ALL OF YOU TOO

HEY... whatever works!!! good for you. I bought myself a pair of boots I've been coveting and wanting. Thought...ya know, I deserve those, I'm worth it. SO..HAPPY V-day to me. grin.

You've got the right attitude.Write it down. Contract with yourself.. and make it happen. Stick 3 x 5 cards here and there to remind you what you are working toward. Good for YOU..

Happy Valentines to you. to me.. .to all of us..