well about 2 weeks ago me and my girlfriend broke up we have been going out for about 1 yr 5 months and i love her....we have broke up before but got back together...and this time i thought it was gunna be the same..but last sunday she told me that she doesnt think we will be getting back together because her feelings have changed...that hurt me alot i couldnt go to school monday cuz i was soo hurt and it still hurts alot i dont no how to get over it...its soo hard to not talk to her....she has been my best friend since 5th grade and im a junior now its really hard and i dont no what to do...i want her back...i want her to realize that she does like me i think she is having alot of stress right now cuz her parents are having problems and school is hard....what should i do...i talked to her today and she said that we prob wont be able to go back out again which hurt more knowing i lost her forever...i wanna know how to make this feeling go away its so hard...i look at it like i wont find someone as perfect as she was

IMO, her emotions are her emotions, and she should identify them better than you do.

Anyways, the longest a relationship lasts, the more it hurts. It's ok to grieve a little, that way you learn, but don't go overboard. (You shouldn't be missing school though) The pain won't always go away as quickly as you want to, but you'll get over it.

And everyone has flaws. She wasn't perfect, in your eyes maybe, but she really wasn't, your next gf won't, neither will the next, and so on. So I'd say you'll find someone you like as much as you liked her.

Well, that's a tricky one. You could suck it up and bear with it. Or you could explain your exgf how you feel and arrange it so that you never meet. Or if you feel like you don't want to involve her, you could always pick some friends and hang with them, then hang with some others, then with some others and so on... Really, there are a ton of options available, do what you feel best.