making us look stupid

This has happened to me before... what I do is I stay away from that person... if she is always putting you and your friend on the spot and making you look stupid, and she KNOWS it upsets you then she will persist. Just turn it into a joke, or turn it around on her, or simply just start laughing and just talk to your friend. Don't tell her to stop... it will make her want to continue. If she loses interest in putting you and your friend on the spot... because you and your friend don't respond to her comments, then she'll stop on her own. If only people like her had better things to do...

well, my favorite thing to do when people are unfair is have revenge! sweet sweet revenge. caution: it may cause more problems. but it is fun and makes you feel better usually. think of something funny or mean to say to her next time. if all else fails, avoid her as directed by everyone else.

simple solution, make her look stupid, a good way to do that?

BIG WORDS lol

start calling her menial, and a peon, use a thesorous if you dont know any big words, but trust me, use them, if she doesnt know what it means, she will be the one on the spot, and if she makes any remark that sounds as if she might know what it means, ask her, if she doesnt, it will be even better, and if she does, it just means that she understood the insult.