tell or not to tell!

just some advice please

i broke up with my partner of 2 years last week but agreed to be friends. We still see each other but not as much as we used to. We have both said we still love each other and i have really missed her. I think we might get back together.

However i went out with the lads drinking last night a kissed another girl once. (It didnt mean anything and it basically confirmed to me how much i do actually love my ex).

She means more to me than anything and i DO want her back. The problem is do i tell her about this stupid kiss that meant nothing to me or do i leave it hoping that no one lets her know. (at the time we were not together)

Advice is appreciated

I would tell her but say it in a way like you were trying to move on but it made you realise what a stupid mistake it was and made you realise how much you loved her and that you only wanted her and her alone. It would be the truth anyway, wouldnt it?

Don't take the risk of someone beating you to it. Not if you love her and want her back.

I would not tell her. You were not together so there was no cheating invovled. I really don't think it is her business. It was not a big deal and if you tell her, then there could be a lot of resentment. I don't believe in dishonesty, but there is no reason to freely share this information. If she ever asks, then tell her the truth. Say you were drunk and kissed some girl. Not really a big deal. If you love this woman, then go after her.

I would not tell her about the kiss , since you were parted as a commited couple at the time. The both of you were free to do whatever you chose at that point. If she asked if you have had anything to do with other women , then I would be honest and explain that you had a little kiss , and that it meant nothing, and it only showed you how you truly felt about HER(your ex). If you truly love your ex and you know deep in your heart that she means more than ANYTHING else to you, as you stated in your post, then let her know Know now, and try to reconcile with her if she is willing and feels the same way about you. I hope the best for you.

A similar situation occurred between my boyfriend and I. He told me. Sure, I was jealous, mad, and hurt but as a good friend of mine put it, "Wouldn't you rather marry him knowing that he's honest and told you the truth?" She was 100% correct. Also, I can almost gaurntee that the question of "did you do anything with anybody else" WILL come up almost word for word and what are you going to do, lie? If you want her back tell her you want her back.