Any help Here Pls

ever felt this way before?????????????

----------------

Basically there is this guy that i like a lot but my friend asked him out for me and he said he will cheat on me if he goes out with me i was deeply hurt

i avoided him for like 3 days and since then he has been behaving strangly, things he never does before like starring me straight in the eyes and really starring, touching my arms if i pass him through the corridor and asking why i am alone, wanting to sit near me, looking at people i smile at, asking my friend if i still like him, looking back to see if i am looking at him . what are his intentions i am so confused HELP,off late his close friend have been saying hi to me but he still teases me and stuff. my friend are like he is not worth it that if he really liked me he won't have said no the very first time that he is just showing off and am like really confused. what should i do???

[*]ignore him?[*]be friendly with him?

I'm confused. A FRIEND asked this guy our for you?? That's a little odd.

Why didn't you ask him yourself? I would see this as a little immature, personally, but that's just me.

If he said he would cheat on you...that's just simply mean and uncalled for. He may as well spit in your face.

Don't be hurt by this insensitive jerk. He is "acting" this way because he has a big ego and likes the attention.

There are plenty of NICE guys out there who would never treat you this way. Sorry this happened to you.

Would you come over to dinner at my house if I informed you that immediately following dinner I was going to strangle you to death?

This guy has issues, talk about premeditated! He might just be 100% honest and he knows based on his own track record that committed relationships are not for him. Either way, you have to decide if you are willing to risk this. If we get married, it will end in divorce....should I rush out and buy a ring or just rush out?

You have been pondering this for about a month now according to your past posts, it's not that hard to figure out.

THINK!

RC

• 6 months later...