A bunch of diff questions for ya!

I kno wen I talk to guys I like that it is hard for me to think of things to say. Wen im on AIM talkin to my friends, i can talk about ne thing and talk fo hours. Wen it comes ot talkin to the guy i like i get choked up and i cant think of ne thing to say. It just ends up with u saying like.....soooooooo what else is new, after not talkin for 5 minutes. I was wonering, if a guy talks to a grl in this way does that mean he likes her? Ok so some examples for guys to look at....to see if its means he likes the grl:

The guy says stuff like......

Whats new with you

Soooooooo what should we talk about

Im soo bored ( is this to start a convo or just find somethin to say )

Do u ever watch the show ......

Who are u hangin out with these days

Just small things like that ...i kno they seem like just normal things to say, but if u think about it...do u really say this to ur close friends?

Ok and then what about the fact taht i have to IM him and he hardly IMs me.? Is that a bad sign? Or is it just cuz he is afraid to IM me? Like it takes me at least a half hour of staring at his screenname to actually IM him. Is the same thing happening with him?

Guys what do u usually talk about to grls u like wen u are online? Do u IM them? What are some clues i should look for wen talkin to him online???

Thanks so much in advance - Colleen PZ

If He is interested in you then yes he would probably. IM you on AIM. i know this cause i recently got 3 girls Screenames that i just meet in a club, and i talk to them all the time..just about going out. talking about other people. her problems if she has any. and i barley know these girls. but already i'm getting a better knowledgeable understanding of who they are by talking to them on the internet. Which i haven't to admit is alot easier. than in person. But if a guy wants to talk to you, then he will. If his Screen name shows hes online than just whisper him saying "hey! Long time no Chat" or "hey. Whats happening" something that would make him respond and if you don't get a response then maybe hes not around..(I'm Notorious for that) just be a friend. than take it from there.

p.s. If you feel like chatting on AIM contact me.

screen name ( En7l7y )

Hey Colls, it's me Happy... I agree with you. When u like someone, a lot of times it's hard 2 b urself coz u don't kno what to say or do as u don't want things 2 go wrong, u can't decide on what's right or wrong coz A: there's no such thing and B: ur mind won't let u.

If a guy begins 2 get shy around u and ask u funny questions like that i'd reckon he likes you.

Happy Heb

My experience has been that when I'm talking to someone I like, my mind tends to race ahead of the conversation or my mind tends to go blank. It's more like something is happening that has more to do with feelings. These initial experiences with a person just mean that you do have feelings for him/her and are maybe a bit hesitant to say too much in order to learn more about their likes and dislikes. That way you don't say anything to turn them off. Does this make any sense at all?