I dont' think she likes me.... What do I do?

Well, this one is probubly just like everyone else's, but I'm new to this site and I would like to see what other people think. Anyways...

I have liked this girl scince seventh grade. She is the girl of my dreams. She is beautiful and has a great personality. I started actually hanging around this girl as a friend about a year ago, and I think we hit it off. We like the same music, blah, blah, blah. Recently I wrote her a letter explaining my true feeling to her. Ever scince then we've become closer, but we aren't going out... Most of her friends tell me that she like me as an awesome friend, but nothing more. After FINALLY pouring my guts out to her, that hurts. I guess I have two questions for ya'll. 1) How do I know what she really thinks about me? and 2) What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Thanks in advance,

Heartbroken

Well, first I'd like to say Welcome to The site, your Post is one iv 'e seen before many times. and will get some interesting answers from other members here.

i would like to say..What exactly did u write in your letter? was it something to Forward. or too direct or was it a cool, calm, collective way of telling her you liked her more as a friend...and also if she has her friends tell you "She only likes you as a awesome Friend" well thats not her saying that...is it. her friends are telling you this..NOT HER.

I think U 2 have a talk. ask her if there will ever come a time that she would like to go do something other than hangout. A date i guess would be the word I'm looking for. But a date that you both would enjoy, I'm sure you know her interest, so go with that. if she likes to ride horses for example. arrange plans to go horse back ridding. this process always seems to work. even thow it's hard to Spill everything out. in a letter or in person, she Probably liked what you said. and took in what you wrote. Dude your OK...she appreciates you and your company other wise if she didn't. After that letter she would have ignored you, Your in good shape just Slowly AND I MEAN SLOWLY push the issue of going out together. don't rush in like a Q-B. it's not football. and surely show no signs of aggression. that will only make her feel uncomfortable with you over all. but keep her on her feet. surprise her with something one day. it could be anything really, maybe a rose (show some Charm/Compassion) or something that lets her know you care about her.

Hey switch. Happy here...

I think it's great that u's are still gettin closer, i definitely think she likes u in someway and she might b confused or uneasy wif change or progressing into something more or she'd have told u or distanced herself a bit if she only wanted 2 b friends. So yea, if u asked me, i'd say she likes u at least a bit more than friends.

Give her sometime, I gave my gf 6 months.. she asked for it. I was kinda like u, except i told her straight up coz i'm just a fwd person, she didn't kno what 2 say and after a while she asked for sometime 2 get ova whateva it was she had 2 but now we're 2getha and that's great 4 me.

I kno how bad it feels when u tell someone u like them and they don't say anything. There's been times when they weren't interested or they liked me 2 but didn't kno what 2 say... U're definitely on the BRIGHT side of things, don't worry so much, give her the time, push her and then apoligize 2 show that u're an understanding sensivitve person.

Have u eva thought that maybe SHE wants u 2 ask her out, just coz u like her doesn't quite mean as much in a girl's head, i think she likes u and she should go out wif u. I'm at least 70% sure. Take the chance, go all the way, that's what i'm like, if u get rejected so what, think positive, it doesn't mean u suck or anything, u're just not what she's looking for, some chicks are very specific about what they look for in a guy. Plus, u'll get thru 2 her somemore that u really like her and want her bad. This could scare her away, but at least it's a reminder that u're crazy bout her and u'd still b friends.

Keep me posted, mail me sometime, i can relate to ur experiences, and i've recently been thru the same in the past years...

Happy Heb

Hey, are you still hanging in there? ok lets see what i can do, well first off i totally understand what you are going through. i founf the perfect guy but i dont think he feels then same way for me. what kind of letter was it? was it all lovey dovey? of was it like he woman i want u type thing? i think you should ask her, BUT only if you are willing to take a chance because there is a possibility that she may not feel the same way, then again there is a possibility, so if i were u i'd be like hey your an amazing girl, i've had something for u since the 7th grade, and if you would like to i was wondering if maybe you would want to go on a date with me to the movies or something? but whatever u decide be like really sincear and sweet, maybe buy her something, i hope i helped u out

-Gemstoner-