Even thought it dose not bother me any more like it use to when we first borke up, it still somting I would like to get of my chess.

My Ex started to talk to me on msn messenger, which I was hoping would not happen. (At the moment I still love her and I know what shes like for trying to hurt me)

But I decided to be polite and talk to her.

Ok it was just a hi what ur up to what have u been doing with ur self.

That part I can live with and accept as a harmless consovistion.

But the she goes on about us braeking up and that I broke up with her becouse I got told so by a pub friend of mine.

Even thought this was the case, I did not end it with her for that resion.

I ended it with her becouse she was treating me like durt, always thinking about her self and never showing me any love or affection. (I know some ppl can't show emaotions that well, but to think about ur self and not ur love ones shows that the persion thinking about her/his self dose not love u and its time to move on)

Anyway it was becouse of that I ended it wit her.

I would raver hut my self in the short term than keep getting hurt by her for along time.

Anyway back to the story.

She was going on about finding some one else I stright away I told her I did not want to know.

But she said why, the past is in the past now, but I told her that I still love her and until I am strong anoth to get on with my life with out u I don't want to know, so as a friend dont tell me.

But she tryed to tell me, and thats when I blocked her.

I know that she is trying to hurt me, but I fell that this reinforces my belvies that she only cares for her self and that is were she will end up with some B*****d of a new b/f and find out that she made a big mistake treating me like s**t.

I shold know I made the same mistake 7 years ago.

But thats life for u.

Anyway just wanted to get it of my chess.

Dark Angel

Your Ex sounds like a tit. She has to put you down and make you feel bad to boost her self up. Wow what a loser. By blocking her you probably really pissed her off, way to go. You're defiantly on the right track. You know what you want in a relationship and won't settle for less, way to go.

Hey never forget, what comes around goes around. Her behaviour will most defiantly earn her a fitting reward. People who have to use others to boost themselves up are so lacking in self-confidence and self worth it's almost comical. Be glad you cut her off now instead of dealing with her BS.

Ahh, this happens a lot, the breakup told by someone else. First of all, it doesn't really hav 2 mean something bad, but from what i've heard from u she doesn't sound that nice. On the other hand, she probably just wanted it 2 b easy for u and definitely HER which is a lil selfish but depends on how u think about it.

And it's not exactly that mean 2 tell u coz she wants u 2 kno maybe, in a way that she won't b gettin back with u anytime soon, she's moved on and so should u, even tho it'll hurt and it'll take time, nevertheless, u should've told her in a serious matter that u did not want 2 kno b4 just totally blocking her, i find faults in both u's actions but that doesn't matter.

Forget about her, u deserve someone better. Take ur mind off things 4 a while, u can decide what, there's so many things 2 choose from.

At hard times like this, we're always here 4 u.

Happy Heb

NOT ONLY DID YOU GIVE YOUSELF THE BEST ADVICE OF ALL....(and you also taught me a thing or two) IN JUST ONE PHRASE...YOU SAID "i'D RATHER HURT NOW THEN HURT LATER" i THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THEN YOU ADMIT. tRUST ME...YOU CAN DO BAD BY YOURSELF..SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE KNEW IT WOULD HURT YOU TO HEAR IT AND AFTER YOU ASKED HER NICELY SHE STILL WENT ON AND ON AND ON...KEEP HER BLOCKED AND DON'T LOOK BACK. BE STRONG.

THE FUNNY THING IS...IF SHE REALLY MOVED ON ..SHE WOULDNT HAVE TO PROVE IT TO YOU.

P.S KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME WOMEN LIKE YOUR BUDDY REPLIED EARLIER PLAY GAMES....SHE MIGHT HAVE MADE THE WHOLE THING UP TO PULL YOU IN CLOSER TO HER AND DID NOT KNOW IT WORKED AGIANST HER. GO THROUGH THIS GRIEVING ONCE AND NOT AGAIN...SOUNDS LIKE SHE LIKES TO CONTROL THINGS AND HURT YOU. YOU DESERVE LOVE, NOT INDECISIVENESS....SHE HAS ISSUES SHE NEEDS TO DEAL WITH.... YOUR A GOOD MAN....RECOGNIZE THAT AND ONE DAY A WOMEN WILL SHOW YOU LOVE AND AFFECTION. i WISH MY BOYFRIEND WAS LIKE YOU...YOU SOUND LIKE AKEEPER.... 8)

I be honest I'm not purefect at all.

U only hurded my side of the story.

But at the end of the day I try and work out any problems we had and try to resolve it.

I've changed for her to try and make my self a better b/f.

But she just changed for the worst.

But the only thing that makes me fell good about my self is the fact that her mom told me that I am better of with out her and that she will relise that she has lost a good man.

And that she will relise it too late and end up kicking her self.

To be honest it kinds of reminds me of my self.

I ended it with a lass 7 years ago and ever since I've been kicking my self.

Cuz I know that she really did love me and care for me.

I also loved her and cared for her, but I was frighten at the time, frigten of comitment.

Dark Angel