what does it.........?

i wouldn't do anything you don't want to do. everything is worth a try, but if you are feeling pressured, i would let her know. Yeah you should give it a try, but you won't enjoy yourself if you are forced to do something you don't want to do.

speaking from a girl's perspective, let me tell you that if you want to do this... your girl won't be disappointed. it's a sensational feeling and from what i hear, once you start eating at the y, all your senses are intertwined and you don't even realize what it tastes like... you'll be caught up in the moment and she and you will be having a great time. Good luck!

Cleveland, I agree with what everyone has said here. I would suggest you read this post called "How?" It's all about how to perform oral sex on a female, and what it is like.

link removed

It's all personal preference. Usually if you want to get it, you have to give it. However, it can be much more then that. It is a totally give experience; I personally enjoy pleasuring a woman and ensuring their good time. It's something I save for a special someone, but that's my own opinion. Just make sure you are comfortable with it. If you aren't comfortable with it, tell her why not.