The Delicate Art of Cunnilingus (Oral Sex)

After cleansing the pleasurable area, the mood is set with candles, insense, and light soothing music. The Passion and Romance is burning. You must move slowly, gracefully, and confidently with your partner. You must be able to pick up the proper signals she will be sending. But, you must not be too prompt with her eagerness. You must keep building the passion, until the flames of passion are almost too intense.

Now it is time to learn the Kama Sutra arts mixed with a little Celtic-Scottish know-how.

Begin by kissing her neck and ears,..slowly...ever so softly...

Whisper,.."you're eyes are so beautiful. You feel so good in my arms",..etc; Be pleasantly honest. Find sweet things about her, and tell her what you find.

Slowly you move down leaving a trail of kisses from her neck....down.

Take Your Time!! S-L-O-W-L-Y!!

You now are in the right place (Assumingly so).

--------------------------------------------------------------

With delicate fingertips, pinch the arched lips of her house of love very very slowly together, and kiss them as though you kissed her lower lip: this is "Adhara-sphuritam" (the Quivering Kiss).

Now spread, indeed cleave asunder, that archway with your nose and let your tongue gently probe her "yoni" (vagina), with your nose, lips and chin slowly circling: it becomes "Jihva-bhramanaka" (The Circling Tongue).

Let your tongue rest for a moment in the archway to the flower-bowed Lord's temple before entering to worship vigorously, causing her seed to flow: this is "Jihva-mardita" (the Tongue Massage).

Put your arm around her neck and slowly enter her,..very,very slowly.

*NOTE: Women love variety. Never get habitual in this art. Try different things. Ask her what works and what does not. Tis better to be informed than to remain ignorant of her desires. **Also, using your fingers to enter her while you work your tongue left to right to left (flickering) works well. And sucking lightly upon her clitoris is another favorite technique.

Godspeed-(prosperous journeying)!

grneyedscotsman 8)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! My Mouth is watering!

Just thought I'd check in with ya grneyedscotsman. Haven't been in this forum in awhile. Thing's are going good with a new love interest. Still using your advice too! It's working!! Thanks for all your help!

Take Care of yerself!!

LearningL8 Over and Out!

• 6 months later...

I was wondering if anyone knows of any email groups

or web communities where someone could find

people interested in discussing cunnilingus.

I am not looking for a place to pick up girls,

or meet people that are into B&D, etc-

just people who have a strong interest in,

and would like to discuss the subject of cunnilingus.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

8)