I need an advice

Hi ! I'm new here and i need to talk with somebody.

I like a beautiful girl but i have some problems.

She is really nice and cute =]

But, the problem is that when i'm alone with her (i mean when we'r walking or waiting for somebody) i can't talk nothing with her. I'm felling like i don't have tongue

Some times i ask her smth but i'm not active

Actually, i am an active and energic boy but when i see her i remain "speechless".

I love this girl and i dont want to lose HER.

That's why i don't want to make a mistake.

What should i do to repair this problem?

What i have to do?

=====Girls or boys, plz answer=====

P.S. I'm not an english or american boy so if i'll make some mistakes-plz forgive

first of all this is truly infactuation it sounds like that you are going through so dont jump the gun when saying that you love this girl becuase love is a feeling that you feel so much more comfortable around the person. but anyway i was in your shoes for about 2 years with a guy around my jr high years. everytime he came by i turned red just for heck of it! ya know the butterflys in stomach all of those things, what you really need to do it to get her online or something were you really dont feel threatened. and just start out from there or even the phone might help. and then work bigger when you know that the time is right.

good luck

Hey B clam, take it easy. Of course u ain't gonna kno what 2 say or do coz u're totally falling for her and u're afraid that if u do somethin wrong, things will turn out bad but the truth is, u can only b urself, what u say and do hav 2 b natural coz if she falls for someone who's not the real u, then sooner or later, the relationship might just fall apart as we can't b who we're not, exceptions for the Mr Talented Ripley...

Happy Heb

Oh, Welcome! and if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

Relax and be yourself. Ask her what she's into and tell her what you like. Think of it like talking to a boy, but don't punch her in the arm and take more care not to be rude. They are usually into talking about the same things that you are. You don't need to talk about horses and puppy dogs and bunnies.

Just let her lead with things that she likes, and play it cool.

8)

Good luck!

S.A.M.

Thank's for the advices, it was really cool.

I think you're really genius and thank's for everything.I will try to be myself and to dont let this girl.I really love her and this felling is the best of all.

Than's again

Somebody asked me from where i am (I'm from Moldova and i am 15 [teenager])

Tttttthhhhhaaannnkkkk yyyyooooouuuu 8)

I remember when i was 15...everything seemed new, the whole teenage experience if u kno what i mean. Back then, we didn't hav these forums, so whateva help we got was from ppl and sometimes it did get embarrasing. But u'll live thru it, just don't worry, keep it real and take it easy. B urself coz that's who u are and don't get nervous, if u kno u're kinda humorous crack a few jokes first 2 get sum confidence. If u're kinda brave then hint it 2 her that u like her, even look into her eyes like really look for a few seconds or something without saying anything and if u want, just laugh after that if u don't want 2 face any awkwardness. Hope that helps some more, u can mail me sometime coz i can pretty much relate to ur experiences right now and anymore in the future.

Happy Heb