How do I get over him?

Okay. Typical love story for me. Meet guy, like guy, fall for guy, love guy, guy leaves.

The difference is...I can't get this guy off of my mind.

It only took me like, a couple of months to really think this was The One. Once it ended, it seemed as if it was all games to him. We're still friends now, but I can't stop thinking about him.

I can't stop thinking that it was a mistake--that we should be together. I don't tell him this because if friendship is all I can get,I'll take it. But I miss him soooo much. How do I stop constantly thinking about him?

Dont worry..only time will tell if you really love him or not...my bestfriend was in the same situation.. i went out with her but broke up with her..that was a year ago..she was in love with me but never told me....she kept her distance n tried to move on bc i started to go with someone else...but till now she still feels the same..only now she told me everthing and now its only startin to hit me that this girl is really in love with me...so i think its best to tell him how you feel..because you never know..but..just keep your head up no matter what....stay UP

My opinion, always give love a chance. You've gotta tell him or it'll eat you up inside...

I know it's hard to risk the friendship, but you must realize that asking him or talking about this doesn't mean you won't be friends if you accept that. Just calmly discuss your feelings with him, don't get too emotional or heartbroken, just talk.

Good luck, let us know!

S.A.M.