You know what happens when you break NC?

You get rejected,again. Like I did tonight, after 2 months of sucesfull NC.

Don't break it - it is for YOU.

I was almost indifferent, so it didn't set me back all the way, but made me pretty upset. Being rejected by ANYone would do the same, let alone a man I loved.

Don't break NC. Let them come to you. As much as you want to believe there's hope, it's best to go on living like there isn't.

I'm sorry I know what it feels like to get nothing but rejection from the person you love. It definitely makes you think twice before picking up the phone, doesn't it? Although somehow I always manage to convince myself that this time I call will be different then the rest. The sad truth is...unless THEY are making an effort to call US...it won't be different.

I asked my ex if he missed me at all when we broke up...or if he had thought about me at all the last 4 months...he said "yes...but not enough to pick up the phone and call you"...ouch. He also told me, when I asked him why he started dating his new gf so quickly after we broke up..."when you find something good, you don't let it go" Slap in the face much? I think so. Although I don't think he realized what he was saying...and how that made me feel until after the words came out of his mouth. Oh well. Apparently I wasn't something good, because he let me go without any problems. One day...that is all I have to say. One day.

Hi

I really need some advice. My b/f and i split up about 5 weeks ago, we had been together for 4 years and lived together for 3. Anyway, I still have stuff at his house and we still have the financial side of things to sort out. We have agreed that i will go to his on Sat to get everything sorted out, but as it gets closer to sat, i am starting to feel weak and pathetic again, as i still love him so much. Should i call him with some excuse and say that i cant make sat and arrange it for another time when i feel stronger or should i just go?

Take a friend or a parent, Curly. They can help and give you support. Even if they just stay in the car, you will KNOW someone is there for you.

If you really, really can't face it, delay it until you're stronger but I would recommend getting it over with as quickly as possible.