omg PLEASE HELP QUICK

so today this girl that i've liked and talked to for a while at school, on AIM i asked her to be one of my valentines for valentinesday and she said "uhhhh ill get back to you" what is that suppose to mean, isnt there nicer ways to say no? anyways after she said that, the convo went dead, i think i screwed myself with the only chances i had with her

Um, I think this was her nice way of saying no. Either that or she was so shocked that you liked her she didn't know what to say. As hard as it is, you have to wait until she gets back to you. But don't push it. If she doens't like you and is tryign to let you off nicley, then you don't want to push her to make a scene about it. Whatever the outcome, just remember that there are fun times ahead, either with this girl, or with another, who will think it's the sweetest thing in the world for you to ask her to be your valentine.

dude dude dude breathe easy man life's too short to make a big fuss out of it n if she doesn't like you forget about her you don't need her it's not like there isn't other girls out there at your school heck even at other schools around yours n maybe she said i'll get back to you like she's giddy like smile said just give her time your takin this way to fast man